Can you buy Disney Wine?

Started by Susiesuedisney, July 14, 2015, 09:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susiesuedisney

Can you buy bottles of wine with character labels on as presents? Boyfriends daughter wants to buy her mum a bottle of wine when we are over there next week........

Disneylove

Would love to know if you managed to find anything.

I'm going to be driving us to Disney and back to our nearby holiday home daily, so I won't be able to have a drink in the parks. I'm not a big drinker, but the cocktails look amazing and I'm so jealous!! I was wondering if you can get disney bottles of wine/champagne we could have when we get back home on an evening.

HildeKitten

I remember that in one of the hotel shops a few years ago there was wine being sold, but I honestly can't remember what kind of wine it was or how the labels looked.

Disney Matt

I'm pretty sure the Disneyland Hotel sells it to buy. Think it was pretty pricey aswell. Labels looked simple but very nice st the same time (from what i can remember of them).
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

CaptainKennySparrow

We bought these when we were there! Absolutely gorgeous!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Take what you can....give nothing back.

Disneylove

Beautiful!! Are there available in the parks or just at the hotel? Can you remember the price?

CaptainKennySparrow

Quote from: Disneylove on August 17, 2015, 11:17:22 AM
Beautiful!! Are there available in the parks or just at the hotel? Can you remember the price?

We bought it in the hotel where we were staying and took a few home! It was 20 euros a bottle! We had the white wine and omg it was so refreshing!!

musicaljojo

Is it available in all of the hotels or just the disneyland hotel? I'm sure my hubby to be will be buying some of this when we go for our honeymoon!

CaptainKennySparrow

Quote from: musicaljojo on August 17, 2015, 01:03:39 PM
Is it available in all of the hotels or just the disneyland hotel? I'm sure my hubby to be will be buying some of this when we go for our honeymoon!

All hotels :) enjoy!!

RockNRoller

We bought a lovely bottle labelled for the 15th anniversary a few years ago. By lovely I mean the bottle was, my mother in law says the wine was not good. The bottle now sits on a shelf filled with lentils, the bottle that is not the shelf.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"