Eating late at disney!

Started by fly_with_me_dumbo, December 25, 2015, 12:57:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

Hello,
so its been a few years since I logged onto this forum! but hello!!
I was just wondering we goto dlrp on the 13th, its my christmas present! (and we'll be there for my birthday)
and we land 20:05, we have transfers to goto cheyenne hotel, so probs wont be there till about 10? will there be anywhere to get some food? Will disney village be shut by then?
Thanks!

norhel

Quote from: fly_with_me_dumbo on December 25, 2015, 12:57:36 AM
Hello,
so its been a few years since I logged onto this forum! but hello!!
I was just wondering we goto dlrp on the 13th, its my christmas present! (and we'll be there for my birthday)
and we land 20:05, we have transfers to goto cheyenne hotel, so probs wont be there till about 10? will there be anywhere to get some food? Will disney village be shut by then?
Thanks!

I believe the restaurants and shops at Village close around midnight or 1 am.
And the hotel restaurant might be open at your arrival time.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

littlebitofpixiedust

The village should b open  ;D
I was there last week at the Newport bay club and they said dinner reservations where available 6-11pm remember you can pre-book dinner at the hotels by calling the Disneyland Paris restaurant reservations number. King ludwigs/cafe mickey in Disney village you can also pre-book. The helpline staff will have the latest reservation times when you call I'm sure they're really helpful. Enjoy! 😀

rebecca20

If all else fails the pizza is good at the sports bar which is always open late!
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

stifle

The hotel restaurant will probably be shut by then. But Disney Village restaurants are mostly open to midnight.

ChipandDale99

Disney village should definitely be open. We ate at the rainforest cafe at 10:30 once. It was very quiet compared to the normal time 6:00-8:00. Now we always have a Disney village meal later to avoid rush. The same applies to planet Hollywood and King Ludwig. Not sure about others.