MyDisneylandParis profile - booking not showing

Started by Sam55, July 15, 2015, 05:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam55

Hi all
We have booked for Boxing Day for 4 nights (our daughter will be 3 on 27th dec so will wake up in the magic on her birthday! - we are so excited!)
Anyway, we booked over the phone using the Irish site and had email confirmation through.
It says on it you can sign up to mydisneylandparis and access booking to pay and look at reservation etc.
I have created a profile and all fine, but my booking reference won't come up with our details. It asks for one name on the booking - is that full name?
Any tips please? It says to put as capital letters, but the booking ref is 2 letters and 6 numbers. Tried all sorts.
i tried doing the callback thing to ask, but it says if you have a reservation to ring the 0330 number - is it free does anyone know ? We are with sky and it says 03 numbers included, except 'indirect ones' - I am guessing this would not be included as its France?
Thanks in advance for any help
Sam
Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest  May 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club December 2015

briantopp

From memory it's just your surname, not your full name. Try entering it all in capitals if it doesn't work normally.

Sam55

Tried that. Still nothing :( Will have to call them. Thanks anyway

Mileto

I have the same issue. On my account there is only one reservation from 2013. I gave up to try. If you find a way, please share it with us. Thanks a lot!

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Sam55

Hi. I called them and was told it's because we booked through the Irish site and we are in the UK! It won't ever show the bookings made through a different country site to where you live.
Not sure if this is same for you...

cazspence

I've always booked under UK offers and I've never known the site to work properly. When it does all you can do is look at your booking. Nothing else at all, so a bit pointless anyway.

Mileto

Sam55, then it's surely the same issue. Because 2014 be booked the UK offer. And now for Christmas we used the French offer.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all