Help! Cant decide whether to book on this current deal- what do you all think?

Started by jesuslovesyou, July 31, 2015, 07:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jesuslovesyou

Hi Guys

We have been a few times but have not been for 3 years, our eldest is not interested in coming anymore (17) would rather have cash instead for guitars!

So we will be 2a 1 6yr, 1 12yr.
Thinking of going on the 14th Jan for 4 nights (2nights free) Wanting to stay at NBP Compass club room, the best price I can find is the the dutch site at approx £676.
However we are thinking we might take the dinning plus plan @ £332 for our group. Bringing the total to just over 1k.

Do you think it would be better holding out for the next sale, hoping that they will do the 30% and free dining? Do you think there will be much difference in total price?

Also in my mind is the free drinks and snacks plus the American breakfast with the Compass club so we might not need the dining plan!

Cant decide, please help :)

HildeKitten

I can't blame him, if someone offered me cash and said it had to be used for either DLP or a new bass, I'd be pretty tempted to get the bass (totally lusting over the Fender starcaster). So I get where your eldest is coming from ;)

Anyway, that said: have a look at the other country sites, because they may have a better deal and you should be able to phone in and say you want that particular deal.