Adding people to booking

Started by MimaB, August 19, 2015, 01:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MimaB

I am going to be booking SLGF for March 2017 when the new brochure comes out in November.  This booking will be for myself and my grandson.  If his parents can get the time off work they would also like to come.  How do I add them to the booking ? I have read about buying a AP and just adding them to the room when we get there.
How does this work ?  We wouldn't want to get there and find they had nowhere to stay.
We are driving so the journey would be no problem.
Thank you.

moopmoop93

Hi mima b
The best way to add someone to the booking if you have booked directly is to call Disney to add them on. I did this last year when I wanted to add my partner to he booking and it was really pain free and easy. Not to sure about the AP. I wouldn't want to get there and risk them having nowhere to stay in my opinion.

Xx
Sequoia Lodge - Sierra Lodge Aug 2006
Sequoia Lodge - Montanna Room (upgraded to GFC rooms for free) Feb 2014
Sequoia Lodge -Lodges Feb 2015

MimaB

Do you just pay to add them or is the whole booking changed ?
I'm mean if I book when 2 night free is offered and that offer isn't on when I add them do I lose that offer ? Would I be expected to pay a lot more ?

moopmoop93

I don't think you lose the offers if you add them to the same booking. We added my partner on after he offer expired and he actually paid less going into the same room as U.S. We just paid to add them on. The whole booking was left as it was. It actually worked out cheaper for him because he just paid for the 2nd adult supplement. X
Sequoia Lodge - Sierra Lodge Aug 2006
Sequoia Lodge - Montanna Room (upgraded to GFC rooms for free) Feb 2014
Sequoia Lodge -Lodges Feb 2015

stifle

If the offer you booked under is not available when you phone to change your booking, your booking may need to be repriced under current prevailing prices.

Better to buy online tickets or annual passports for the extra guests and pay the tourist tax of a euro or two a night when you arrive.