November Visit

Started by xGerrard, July 14, 2015, 10:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xGerrard

Planning on stopping in Puteaux in Hotel Vivaldi and having the 7th of November in Disneyland and the rest of our stay in Paris. I was wondering if anyone knows what time the park would open?
If we got arrived at opening and left at close would we have chance to do most of the stuff within Disney?
Does anyone know what the weather would be like?
Also if we are at Disney do they do an offer to come back the next day for cheaper? Because all of the theme parks I've been to that has been the case.

The holiday is for an 18 year old couple and could anyone let us know some of the main things we could do there?

Thank you

stifle

The parks open at 10:00am. In November, Saturday closing time is probably going to be 9:30pm for Disneyland Park and 7:00pm for Parc Walt Disney Studios.

It is difficult to fit everything into one day, particularly if you want to go to shows and watch parades.

There is no "come back next day for cheaper" option as such at DLP, although multiple day tickets are available. In theory you can adjust your ticket to a longer one at Guest Relations on payment of the difference. You can also upgrade your tickets to annual passports at the Bureau Passeport Annuel if you think you'll be back at some stage over the next 12 months – you need to do this on the day of your visit, or within 30 days by post.

As for weather, who knows. In November expect showers and clouds, but you might get lucky and have a dry day.

Age is no determinant of what's going to interest a guest at DLP – some 18 year olds would love going around meeting characters, some like the fantasy dark rides, others want to take in all the stage shows, and others again want to scare themselves on the thrill rides. So if you could give us a clue what these guests like, we could come up with some suggestions.

xGerrard

That's great thank you, do you know how much Saturday tickets are? I've looked and can't figure out whether I need to buy a lower price ticket or a higher price ticket?
Regarding Disability access what does that entail? Is it just a FASTPASS to rides?
Would you recommend having the extra day in the park? Or do you think most of it will be covered during one day?

stifle

The 7th of November requires a Magic ticket (middle price) which is €59 for 1 park or €74 for both. It's €90 at the gate for one day two parks or €139 for two days two parks.

If you've never been before I would definitely suggest two days. You'll get the chance to see more and do more, and won't have to rush about.

Disability access depends on both the ride and the type of disability you have. There's already a good and very long thread elsewhere about it so I won't repeat it at length. In some cases it acts as a fastpass and in others you can enter via a special route such as the exit.

xGerrard

Okay thank you, is it possible to get a 2-day one park ticket? I've looked on the website and can't seem to find any

stifle

Quote from: xGerrard on July 15, 2015, 12:08:15 PM
Okay thank you, is it possible to get a 2-day one park ticket? I've looked on the website and can't seem to find any
Nope, but you could get two one day one park online tickets for €118.