Advice needed - do we cancel? What options do we have?

Started by Askew80, June 28, 2015, 10:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Komble

I'd go for Christmas... it'll be magical and it also gives your son a little more recovery time.

Glad to hear he's recovering so well :)

Askew80

Thanks again for all the posts.  After speaking to the wife think we are planning on Xmas, look at coming home for 23rd December.  Gives us a bit more time to save up (think son has realised we won't say no at the moment! Lol)

What weather normally like in December?  Last time we went was in March and was icy cold (all water was frozen was that cold!)

Zee79

Last year we went over new year, it was cold & bit frosty. Inside the park was fine. I did slip getting on one ride but every other ride fine.
When we have been before in November & December it has been chilly & bit wet but no real icy conditions.

twentythingamabobs

Ah you will be coming back the same day as me  :) when we went last Christmas the weather was really cold, especially at night, but there was no rain or anything. Just chucked a pair of leggings under my jeans and was fine!

Askew80

When we went in March 2010 it was that cold we put pyjamas under 2 layers of cloths for kids!  We said if went again that time would look at sky cloths for them to.wear, so may have to do that.