Burning AP question

Started by Tomdbruijn, June 22, 2015, 10:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomdbruijn

Hiya!

My girlfriend and me will be visiting Disneyland Paris 4-9 July. However we are staying in Paris and decided to buy annual passports. We decided to buy the Fantasy Annual Passport. Problem is, Fantasy AP is not valid on the 4th of July. So we can't buy them until the fifth right? Or is there some way to buy them on the block out date?

As for the fifth we want to enjoy the entire day, so we want to be at the Disneyland Park quite early. Now here's my question: Can we buy our Annual Passports during Magic Hours and enter the park? From what time is the Bureau Passport Anuel opened? And last, when do the ticket offices open?

Another question regarding the annual passport is that my girlfriend is still under 18. Since her parents aren't coming, I read we needed a letter from her parents giving permission, but what does the letter need to include? Does somebody have experience with this or has an example?

Greetings!
Watch the latest video of ThemeparkLuunies here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnJyWIIwIXi7vVt3vLRo7Mg

stifle

The French terms and conditions used to say that the day your annual passport is printed ignores the restriction dates. I can't find that in the current conditions – but in the worst case, you should have the option to buy a 1 day 2 park ticket on the gate for €90 and convert it paying the balance in the evening. You won't get kicked out of the park though in theory you might not be able to get back in if you leave.

The Bureau Passeport Annuel opens from 10am-6pm. The ticket offices open a bit earlier. But you won't be able to get through the cordons without a hotel easy pass or fantasy/dream AP anyway.

The rules on minors are unclear. I can't decipher whether the parent is required to be present or to provide a signed letter of authorisation accompanied by a photocopy of both sides of an ID card, plus proof of relationship if they do not share surnames.

DisneyDuckLover

Hi, I'm there those same dates, and I can sponsor you...which means you get 10% off the AP...let me know if you want my help :) you can tweet me if it's easier @DisneyDuckLover
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram:
@DisneyDuckLover

I visit DLP regularly as a Dreams AP guest, and in the past year have visited HKDL and WDW.

My next long haul trip is Disneyland in California.

I am obsessed with the Disney duck gang!