Cafe Mickey - Breakfast

Started by chicks99, June 08, 2015, 01:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicks99

Hi everyone,

I've been to Cafe Mickey a few times for dinner but never breakfast. Would you recommend it? How much does it usually cost?

I am staying at the Dream Castle for the first time, I am debating whether to pre book Cafe Mickey via the phone as I am not sure I can prebook at reception in this hotel?!

Sorry if this has been asked before :)

Thanks!
;D

msRavenswood

Breakfast is nice at CM, there's a selection of bread, pastries and hot food like scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages and lots more. When we went last year we met Chip & Dale, Goofy, Pluto, Mickey and Eyeore. Since we stayed at a Disney Hotel we paid a €17 supplement. If you stay in one of the partner hotels you need to pay a €22 supplement per person. We booked the meal on the day of our arrival, it was in September so there were lots of tables available. If you go during a busier time of the year, it'd be better to book over the phone to make sure you find a table.

chicks99

That sound's great! I was worried it was going to be 50 euro +  ::)

Thank you for the advice

:)

AlmostThere...

Hi, we stayed at Davy Crockett without a meal plan and it cost us about 20 euro each (can't remember!) and it was great, good character interaction, the food was nice and set us up for the day.  I plan to do it again when we visit next time.

Book early though to get the time you want.
First trip October 2012 - Marriott resort and 1 day DLP trip
Second trip October 2014 - 5 days Davy Crockett
Third trip to DLP.... On hold until after WDW in August 2017!!