Vegetarian Dining in the park

Started by musicaljojo, June 06, 2015, 08:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicaljojo

My bf and I went to Paris last nov for my birthday and most of the restaurants we went too, didn't seem veggie friendly..are disney any better at this?

I'm hoping that I will be able to eat something in Disney, as most of the places are buffets and such. I saw the post below about buffalo bills veggie option, do most of the places in disney have a veggie option?

norhel

4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

stifle

Most restaurants have something vegetarian on the menu – although uninspiring salads and mushroom ravioli show up an awful lot. Eat at buffets for best results, where you can combine the side dishes and add pasta and pizza. My wife's a vegetarian and loves the bean casserole at Bistrot Chez Rémy.

musicaljojo

Yes i've noticed there seems a lot of mushrooms around, not great when i'm not that keen on mushrooms but I really want to go to Chez Remy and I liked the sound of the casserole so nice to see that a fellow veggie liked it  :D

HildeKitten

Café des Cascadeurs has a vegetarian burger, so does Annette's.
I believe there are vegetarian options at both Cowboy Cookout Barbeque and Hakuna Matata (not 100% sure though).
And even though it's not on the menu, you can ask for a vegetarian burger at The Lucky Nugget Saloon.
Sadly France isn't them most vegetarian friendly country, so be prepared for either buffet meals or a lot of salads, vegetarian burger and fries/chips.