The Enchanted Fairytale Ceremony

Started by Aladdin, November 09, 2004, 03:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aladdin

thanks for the wonderful photos of the cermony   sucks i missed it this year   . did you get Video of it ?    i see there was no Al  or Jas     and the Beast was a Prince   thats cool  its not offten yuo see that  .
 thanks
Aladdin
Trouble? No way. You\'re only in
trouble if you get caught  --------
----- I\'m in trouble!

Kris

Yeah it is strange to see the Beast a a real human  :lol:  :D  

I bet that decission has something to do with the princes having to arrive on horseback. Imagine that full costume on a horse  :lol:

Shame no Aladdin, Jasmine or Little Mermaid sections, but I'm not complaining. Its a great show!
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Kristof

I'll put a video of the Ceremony this weekend online!

Kris

Cool, cant wait to see a FULL version with that "oh so popular" MSEP style Chante C'est Noel  :D

Still not heard it and I'm going mad!!! I want all this music to be released but DLRP just wont. They got it so right with LOTLK, so why not for the propper seasons????

experiment627

Hey Kris,

I think when it comes to CDs, DLP chose to do it like a good stripper: always leave them wanting something more  :wink:  :wink:

Kris

LOL, I wouldn't have exactly put it in those words, but I get your point. It's definately a good way to make money though   :P  

DLRP should at least give enough to satisfy (like a few of the versions on the CD) but NO CD AT ALL is not great news at all.

Kristof

You can now download the complete show, right here:
http://www.photosmagiques.com/season/christmas2004.php

PAT_MAGIC

Cool, nice to see all of it including the pre show.  You have made me happy but also annoyed thanks to that cos now i may not even be going for the day at Christmas :cry: Thanks to the stupid travel comapny, but great vid, and keep up the good work.

Kristof

You're welcome...

But why don't you book directly your hotel?  It will be much cheaper!

PAT_MAGIC

Yeah, however i was just going for a day and no hotel stay, so i am annoyed that they decided to cancel it, but next year i am not giving up, i will book directly next year anyway.  So this is my problem cos i was not going to be staying in a hotel and was just going in the park for a day, so i am sad now :cry:

Kristof

Book your ticket yourself at Eurostar.com or something like that?  It's easy to get a one day hopper pass at the entrance of the parks.   :D

experiment627

Thanks for the video!

However, I have to say, this show is an absolute disappointment.

It's such a shame thinking about the amazing Tree Lighting Ceremony they used to have. You know, the one with Father Christmas, Mickey, Minnie and this great "Jolly Holiday"-song... I loved that show. I remember the goosebumps that I got when the lights went on.
Why, oh why, did they take it away?

Now we've got a show at it's place that has nothing to do with Christmas! Why are Princesses so christmas-y??? And what the heck is "One Man's Dream" doing in there?!?!?!?!?!?

I think I don't mind missing Christmas at DLP this year anymore...  :(

Kristof

I didn't like the tree lightning ceremony last year.  It was so :roll: ...

But I agree on the One man's dream.  Total mismatch...

experiment627

Quote from: "raptor1982"I didn't like the tree lightning ceremony last year.  It was so :roll: ...

I'm not talking about that ceremony. I'm talking about the one that they had 'till 2002. That one was just soooo beautiful that it even gave a straight man teary eyes...  :wink:

Kristof

lol, never seen it...