Stars'n'cars?

Started by mdw, May 28, 2015, 10:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdw

Hi, we haven't visited since May 2013, we are returning to the magic August 29th- September 1st 2015. I've noticed that stars'n'cars is now 3 times a day. I'm guessing it isn't a parade anymore? Anyone been recently? What characters are there? Is it a meet n greet?

Off topic- where can I find restaurant opening times please?

Mileto

About restaurant opening times - don't know where you can find this information.

Here are listed the closed restaurants:

http://www.dlpguide.com/calendar/closures-refurbishments/restaurants/

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

MattR

Last year Stars'n'cars looked like this:

A few characters came via car, a lot of them were walking to the "central plaza" in the studios around the stage. They formed kind of a circle where people were waiting then every character went around that circle once and people had the opportunity to take fotos with everyone of them.

NCC1701Q

What MattR says is indeed what it's like nowadays: a chance to meet (and get autographs from) about a dozen or so characters. But be advised: depending on how busy it is, the characters will not go "full circle" in the time they are on the plaza around the stage. So from the characters you might only actually "meet" about 4 or 5.

AmyT14

Sorry to jump on the thread but just a quick question regarding this - when you meet a character at Stars 'n' Cars do you just take pics with your own cameras or are there professional ones there so you can use PhotoPass?

DisneyDuckLover

It's your own camera - no photopass.

However, by the time you're thinking of going there, SnC might be stopped in favour of random sets around WDS.
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram:
@DisneyDuckLover

I visit DLP regularly as a Dreams AP guest, and in the past year have visited HKDL and WDW.

My next long haul trip is Disneyland in California.

I am obsessed with the Disney duck gang!

mdw

Fantastic thank you everyone

Cathryn

Where is the best place to stand for stars n cars?