Newport bay breakfast?!

Started by Nudge234, May 31, 2015, 11:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nudge234

Hi everyone, what time do newport bay hotel serve breakfast from in the mornings please? And is it hot and cold food? Thanks in advance, we go in august

Mileto

I think it starts at 7.

No hot breakfast in NPB.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Nudge234

Ok thank you  :( might have to re think and book hotel New York then!

trip2themoon

i was there last week, its starts at 7am and the only hot food is whatever you can stick in the toaster!

Nudge234

Thank you, I know the hotel is going through refurbishment, as u have recently been would u recommend it? We go in august and aslong as room ok not too fussed but the thought of the work going on does worry me slighty! Thanks for replying :)

trip2themoon

the hotel was fine, still had scaffolding up, and the windows in the restaurants and rooms had a frosting film on so people can't look in.  All the rooms have been refurbished and were nice.  only time you notice the workers is when/if you go back to the hotel during the day, which we did once to go swimming.

but it didn't bother us in the slightest and would go again tomorrow!

Nudge234

Thank you very much for your reply :-) it's my son I am concerned about for breakfast as he is fussy!! But aslong as there is some bread and maybe make toast as you say there is a toaster? Hopefully that should be ok thanks, and is the outdoor swimming pool ok to use due to the work going on? Thanks again :-)

trip2themoon

the outdoor swimming pool wasn't open when we were there.

Nudge234

Ok thank you I wonder if it might be too cold anyway seeing as it's not heated? Even in august I doubt it will be warm enough to go in if it's not heated :-( thanks for your reply

stifle

Yes it's 7 until around 11. They were offering American breakfast with sausages and bacon for an extra fee once upon a time but I don't believe that's an option these days.

solo_beckett

Sequoia lodge golden forest offers a cooked breakfast too from 7am. It works out a lot more economical than HNY and you also get free drinks and afternoon snacks in the private lounge.