Fireworks and dreams ? Help please :-)

Started by Nudge234, May 21, 2015, 11:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nudge234

Hello everyone, I'm going to disneyland paris in august this year with my 6 year old son and my mum, my mum can't not stand for long periods of time... Is there any seating whilst watching the fireworks and what is dreams ?? If we go in august 2015 what time do the fireworks and dreams usually start please ?? Thank you very much :-)

DisneyRon

Dreams and Fireworks is one and the same in Paris. ;)

Disney Dreams is an animated display over the castle, and that is supported by the fireworks. :)

In Disney World the two are separate events occurring right after each other, but in Paris it's a single combined display.

It starts at Park Closing time, and lasts about 20 minutes. As for seating, Casey's offers some seating I imagine, but you'd need to stake out a spot very early, and I have no idea if you'd be able to see much. A Fastpass for viewing might help, but again, I don't know off the top of my head if seating is available there either.

Nudge234

AliceJustbelieve

I've seen Dreams a while ago and there was a VIP area for people in wheelchairs.
And if you explain the situation I am positive the castmembers will be there to help you as well!
So if you can't find any regular seating, you can always consider hiring a wheelchair:)

http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/practicalities/pushchair-wheelchair-rental/
April 2015 ~ Hotel Cheyenne <3

TinkSassy

I don't know how it works for dlp but at wdw we got my grand mother a chair for the day as she needed it for the long waits for parades, fireworks, etc.  Worked great as we were alway given seating where she could see and we didn't need to worry about the standing.