Inventions during Halloween Season

Started by fd1972uk, March 17, 2014, 12:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fd1972uk

We are travelling 12th-16th October this year.

We are thinking of fitting a meal in here and just wondering on some stuff.

I saw some pics of characters in halloween outfit. Is this only at selected days or is this throughout the whole month?  Also is it only at certain times of the day i.e. Lunch or Dinner?

TIA

FD

SVioletS

Hi,

Not sure if i will be much help, but I'll try!  if i give some wrong info, hopefully someone will come and correct it! ;)
Inventions has a character.dinner during the week with mickey and the gang, around 6 characters, and a character brunch on Sundays with special less seen characters. Sunday brunches have themes and characters will be related to the theme. There is usually 10/11 characters.
i think characters with Halloween costumes are from inventions Sunday brunch theme Halloween. On some years they have extra brunches on 31st October and/or 1st November.
Sometimes in high peak season there is also a character lunch.

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

fd1972uk

Thanks.
Yeah I think if there is any chance, it will come on the Sunday Brunch.

FD

julesk

Quote from: SVioletS on March 17, 2014, 10:51:43 PM
Hi,

Not sure if i will be much help, but I'll try!  if i give some wrong info, hopefully someone will come and correct it! ;)
Inventions has a character.dinner during the week with mickey and the gang, around 6 characters, and a character brunch on Sundays with special less seen characters. Sunday brunches have themes and characters will be related to the theme. There is usually 10/11 characters.
i think characters with Halloween costumes are from inventions Sunday brunch theme Halloween. On some years they have extra brunches on 31st October and/or 1st November.
Sometimes in high peak season there is also a character lunch.

How do you find out if there is a Halloween Brunch on 31st October? I have called Disney on the meal reservations line and they said to call back. Not much help. I have also emailed the DLH and they havent replyed. Thanks

Leigh_345

Julesk. Did you find out if there was a Halloween brunch. We are looking for the same thing for this year. It's my daughter birthday  so we want to go some where special

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Leigh_345 on April 29, 2015, 07:11:25 PM
Julesk. Did you find out if there was a Halloween brunch. We are looking for the same thing for this year. It's my daughter birthday  so we want to go some where special

There has been a special Halloween brunch on the 31st of October for a couple of years now.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Leigh_345

Thank you we are trying to decide between that and the princess meal now.