Auberge de Cendrillon

Started by frostie, April 05, 2015, 02:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frostie

How long does everyone generally take having lunch with the princesses? Just wondering if we get a fast pass for that day do we risk getting a time before lunch or choose a time for after? Also got to leave time for the food to settle and to get to the ride! Trying to be organised as I'm travelling alone with my daughter.

soojah

We were there last week and spent just over 1hr30 minutes. We would have been ready to go a little sooner than that but we were still waiting to meet Ariel. The lunch was superb.

Queen Elsa

Would you recommend it then Soojah? We are going in December and out daughter will just have turned 5 and our son will be  2 1/2. We are on a plus dining plan so it's just a case of upgrading but its still going to be around £100 so don't want to waste money x

DisneyRon

I can't really judge from the viewpoint of someone with children (I went to Auberge by myself), but judging from the little princesses at the tables around me, I'd say your daughter will love the attention she'll get from the princesses and the mice (Suzy and Perla). :) Not sure how much your son likes his princesses, but he'll get plenty of attention. :)

Just don't forget your autograph books. ;)

The food is quite nice as well, and on my last visit I was in there for about an hour, but dining by yourself does tend to be quite a bit quicker than with a group. :)

Queen Elsa

Thank you Ron! I think we will probably go for it! When we went last September our son was only 14 months and even then he was in love with Rapunzel and Aurora (particularly Rapunzel for some reason) when he met them in the princess pavilion!! 😂

seraphelle

Its such a lovely experience, all I will say is don't expect the kids to eat a lot if they're remotely fussy with their food. I know some kids are better than others but my two are quite good at trying new things but were still a bit weird about the food (dressing on salads, etc). Make sure you make it clear if you want things to come without sauce and so on. They will accommodate you as best as they can but with a set menu its pretty difficult. My eldest is a vegetarian so we usually fill her up beforehand as much as we can.
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

markysimmo

Were booked in for the Princess experience next Saturday, the little one doesnt know as its a surprise, her reaction is going to be incredible, really pleased to see all the great feedback

Barnsleybigbird

Me and the hubby are going for our second visit to DLP later this year and we wondered if we would look totally ridiculous at Auberge with us not having children.  It just looks a lovely place to eat and I must admit that the chance of meeting some of the princesses does thrill us (although hubby is more excited about meeting the mice again lol)
Who wants a twig when you can climb the whole tree 😉

DisneyRon

Quote from: Barnsleybigbird on April 19, 2015, 07:18:48 PM
Me and the hubby are king for our second visit to DLP later this year and we wondered if we would look totally ridiculous at Auberge with us not having children.  It just looks a lovely place to eat and I must admit that the chance of meeting some of the princesses does thrill us (although hubby is more excited about meeting the mice again lol)

You won't look out of place. ;) So if you wish, go there and have a wonderful time.