VIP fastpass

Started by frostie, April 04, 2015, 11:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frostie

The VIP fast passes are for two days for up to 5 people.
Even though there are only two of us travelling, I have asked for the pass for 5 people.
If I get chatting and make friends with someone then I can offer to let them come into the fastpass queue with us.
I'm thinking if someone saves my spot before the parade if I need to take my young daughter to the loo then I can repay them with a spot in the fast pass queue for BTM!

mikkelnl

Sounds like a plan :)

However, I still don't understand the different types that are offered on eBay... Some are 'per person' and others are 'for max 5 people'...??

frostie

I read that one person selling a pass for 2 people was because it had been filled in for 2 people by mistake and they needed it for 3 people and passes can't be altered.

Others may be trying to make more money by selling it per person. From what I can gather you only get one pass that has the dates and number of people written on it.

The VIP fastpasses (with no restrictions) are definitely for 2 consecutive days for up to 5 people.

markysimmo

Am definantly interested in these, will take a look on ebay now

markysimmo

So this one here, its £170 if there are three of us would I only need to buy one pass or would I need to buy three seperate ones

If its £170 for 3 people I would be interested

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FASTPASS-VIP-Eurodisney-Disneyland-Paris-Fast-Pass-VIP-Works-for-Ratatouille-/111640977900?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19fe5221ec

Mrsya

I've not clicked on your link but at that price it should be for up to 5 people for 2 consecutive days. Mine was only £100 though so make sure you shop around or put in an offer.

markysimmo

I've contacted that kicker person, I need it delivered by Thursday, am hoping he says if I buy it he/she can get it across to me in the UK

If he says yes I'll offer £100 too

If I get it, do I fill the names and dates of my party and trip onto the pass myself ??

Mrsya

No, it is all filled in for you. Mine took over a week to arrive but maybe there's an expedited delivery service he could use for you.

markysimmo

Filled in with the details I would give the seller I take it ?

markysimmo

Got one for just over £100 with a 24 courier delivery too, very happy

Can it be used on all rides ?? if not does anybody have the list

Mrsya

Fab news! Not all rides, just the ones with a fastpass facility (as that's the queue you'll go down). Off the top of my head it's ratatouille, buzz, btm, star tours, Indiana jones, Peter Pan, tower of terror, rock n roller roller coaster...

markysimmo

As were only in the the parks for a day and a half this will make the experience so much better as we won't have to waste valuable time in massive queues

Caz

Ooo Markysimmo do let us know how you got on. I'm toying with the idea of getting one of these but a bit nervous. Although was considering doing the ToT tour x4, I guess this would maybe cost about the same but be so much more fun!
Disneyland Hotel - SEPT 17
Davy Crockett  - JUL 15
Davy Crockett  - JUN 12
Hotel Cheyenne - FEB 11
Magic Circus - SEPT 10
Newport Bay Club - NOV 2009
Sequioa Lodge - JAN 2009
Davy Crocketts  -  AUG 2008