Tickets/parking 1st day

Started by Caz, April 14, 2015, 04:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caz

Have booked Davy Crocketts for 3 nights but in order to make the most of our stay planning to stay offsite the night before and take a day visiting Paris so it doesn't eat into our Disney time too much! Does anyone know if we can pick up our park tickets the night before and would we have access to parking (without charge)? I'm sure I've seen it mentioned on here but I wasn't looking for it then so can't remember!

Also, how late can you check in at DC? I imagine they must close at some point.

Many thanks.
Disneyland Hotel - SEPT 17
Davy Crockett  - JUL 15
Davy Crockett  - JUN 12
Hotel Cheyenne - FEB 11
Magic Circus - SEPT 10
Newport Bay Club - NOV 2009
Sequioa Lodge - JAN 2009
Davy Crocketts  -  AUG 2008

Mileto

If you have a night in Davy Crockett, than you could have a free parking that day. Is it your case? As much as I could understand from your post - you are not at Disney that first night. I am not sure if you could take your tickets - actually - why not - if they are prepared. Surely you cannnot go in the park earlier.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

stifle

You can get your park tickets and easypass any time on the day you're checking in. You cannot get them any earlier.

Caz

:'( oh that's a shame. I did read on here that it was possible to get your park tickets for the next day, the evening before so you could make the most of magic hours too. I was hoping that it was possible to do this and get access to the carpark without having to get up extra early!
Disneyland Hotel - SEPT 17
Davy Crockett  - JUL 15
Davy Crockett  - JUN 12
Hotel Cheyenne - FEB 11
Magic Circus - SEPT 10
Newport Bay Club - NOV 2009
Sequioa Lodge - JAN 2009
Davy Crocketts  -  AUG 2008

Mileto

Call Disney directly and ask them.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Jessmoeller

You can pick up your tickets at Davy the morning of your stay, but you can't get your room for later that day.
When you pick up your tickets, you'll also get the parking permit ect.