Children's vegetarian meals

Started by Susiesuedisney, April 12, 2015, 12:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susiesuedisney

We are going in July and our eldest child is a vegetarian, where are the best places to go for meals?
We have got "plus" meal plan vouchers which I now can't decide whether these are a good thing to have or not.....

Help

HildeKitten

Vegetarian food in Disneyland Paris is a bit of a shambles, sadly.
You'd think that an international family park would have adapted to this, but sadly not really.

As far as I'm aware, there are no actual vegetarian children's menus, only adult ones.
Earl of Sandwich has one vegetarian option, there's pastries, french fries, salads (tiny and overpriced) and churros.around the resort.
I *think* Fuento del Oro serves a vegetarian menu, but I'm not certain.
I know that Café des Cascadeurs (in the Studios Park) and Annette's Diner (in the Village) both have vegetarian burgers and even though they are not on the menu, you can request vegetarian burgers in the Lucky Nugget Saloon in Frontierland.
(I only know these things because I have vegetarian friends that go quite often).

Sadly options are rather limited when it comes to counter service. You may be able to find vegetarian sandwiches in the train station (the little pre-packed ones) but I'm totally not sure about that.
And of course there are buffet meals, but those are immediately more pricy than counter service :(

stifle

I see a lot of margherita pizzas in your future.

stifle

Actually just re-reading, if you have meal plans then the buffets will be a good choice.