Cash machines at DLP

Started by Mike-Evans, March 30, 2015, 08:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike-Evans

Hi all,

We are heading to DLP this Friday  ;D has anyone withdrawn euros from a cash machine in DLP?

Was there expensive charges for the withdrawal?

Where are the cash machines, and how many?

Im with Barclays, who has stated there will be a 1.5% charge per withdrawal using one of their network of cash machines....... not sure what the charge would be for not using a Barclays cash machine? Is there any Barclays machines in DLP?

Thanks in advance....

littlebitofpixiedust

I have used them a couple of times a long while ago, if memory serves me correct there is one in the arcade (indoor pathway to the right of main street) as you walk into the main park. There also another one near the shop in discoveryland again in the main park. Near buzz lightyear lazer blast.

There may be more? But I only have used these 2 I cannot tell you more on how much it costs but I didn't notice a drop in my funds or anything upon my return. Hope I helped a little, enjoy!  :)

Disney Matt

There's one in the Disney Village too up by the McDonalds, its on the corner before The Steakhouse.
Hope this helps :)
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

stifle

They are on both Discovery and Liberty arcades. There's also one in Adventureland between Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost and Hakuna Matata. In Parc Walt Disney Studios there is one between the entrance and Studio 1.

The ATMs do not make any charge themselves, but your bank probably will charge you if your account isn't a euro account – ring them up to ask how much but it's ordinarily around 3% plus a couple of quid on top. Honourable exceptions for Metro Bank and Norwich & Peterborough Building Society, which don't have a charge.

andlorna

I have used the one in the Disney Village. I withdrew £100 (which was more in euros) I bank with Santander they charged me £1.99 that was in Oct last year.
PREVIOUS VISITS,
Oct 06, Santa fe 3 days
Oct 07, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 08, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 09, Sequoia 4 days
Dec 09 New Year
Oct 10, Cheyenne 4 days
April 11, Cheyenne 4 days
Feb 13, Cheyenne 5 days
Feb 14, Cheyenne 5 days
Oct 14 Hipark 4 days
Nov 14 Hipark 4 days