Breakfast

Started by jmcc, February 19, 2015, 06:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmcc

We are staying at HNY for 5 days at Easter. Is it possible to have breakfast in the park instead of the hotel on some mornings? I thought it would be nice to go I for EMH then have a later breakfast. Thanks

captain rocket

This has never been offered by the New York as far as I know, it certainly has not been available any of the times I have stayed there.
The quality of the New York breakfast is far, far superior to that which is offered in the parks. The parks breakfast is the equivalent of that offered in Newport Bay, Sequoia Lodge, Cheyenne and Santa Fe. Just standard fare of cold meats cheeses cereal fruit etc.
In the New York you get all of the above plus sausage,bacon, eggs etc. The Orange Juice is fantastic and as far as I know, it is the only hotel that serves honey made on site!

jmcc

Thank you, sounds like we're better off eating breakfast in the hotel anyway!

polar vixen

Can you pay for breakfast here?  We're staying at Davy crockett and id love a nice breakfast

jmcc

I think you can, but maybe one of the regular visitors could tell you for definite.

stifle

Quote from: polar vixen on February 19, 2015, 10:31:49 PM
Can you pay for breakfast here?  We're staying at Davy crockett and id love a nice breakfast
Disneyland will rarely refuse your money! Yes, you can buy breakfast if you're not a guest at the hotel. I believe it is around €12 per adult and €6 per child.

captain rocket

If you do decide to have breakfast at the New York, when you book,  ask to be seated in the Manhattan Restaurant, the classiest breakfast location at DLRP in my opinion!