Halloween Soiree pictures!

Started by Kristof, November 02, 2004, 06:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Get 'm while they're still fresh and warm!!!

http://www.photosmagiques.com/season/ha ... soiree.php

PAT_MAGIC

Cool photos i especially love the ones of PM they just look so cool. :D

disneyfan

Quote from: "raptor1982"Get 'm while they're still fresh and warm!!!

http://www.photosmagiques.com/season/ha ... soiree.php

hey raptor 1982

where you alladin at the halloweenparty and your friends ariel,prince eric?

greetings disneyfan

Kristof

Yes, that was us!!!

Kinou

Hi all!
 Back from the weekend which was SOOOO much fun! I was proud to met Al and Jaf' from photos magiques after the fireworks, your costumes were great and your friends' too!!!

Here how i was dressed:

photo by Xavdlp!
Hug it out bitch !

disneyfan

Quote from: "raptor1982"Yes, that was us!!!

then we have seen you at the backlot of the sleeping beauty castle :P  :P

disneyfan

Kristof

:lol:   That's possible.  We wanted to shoot some pictures of each other, but suddenly everyone wanted pics of us.    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Anthony

Cool costumes!  Kinou's Jack Sparrow is really great!  :lol:

Was everyone at the party wearing costumes?  I would imagine quite a few guests wouldn't bother...

PAT_MAGIC

I know that this wasn't on the halloween soiree but i found that some people wore fancy dress during the days before sadly not as elaborate as the costumes people probably wore during the soiree

flor

Kinoo, your costume was very cool!
Oh what a night it was  :lol:

experiment627

How busy was Halloween?

A friend of mine e-mailed me today that Disneyland Park had to close its gates almost right after openig... sometime between 10 and 11 o'clock. About 70.000 people had already entered the park at that time...

Kinou

the park was packed, there even QUEUES for the Salon mickey

By the Way Flor and Raptor, i hava  aquestion, a firend of me had to remove his pumpkin Man mask to enter the park because it was too Disney, did you have any problems entering the park? As i heard that th costumes that were too similar with the "official" Disney character could pose some problems.
Hug it out bitch !

flor

No we had no problems.
Nobody said anything about that to us.
The CM's were even constantly saying: Hey there, it's Aladdin. But noone spoke to us about it.

experiment627

Kinou,

maybe it was because your friend's face was masked - I think Disney doesn't allow masked people into its parks...

Aladdin

Quote from: "experiment627"Kinou,

maybe it was because your friend's face was masked - I think Disney doesn't allow masked people into its parks...

Experiment626 your right , that what  they told us at WDW  for are Halloween party
Trouble? No way. You\'re only in
trouble if you get caught  --------
----- I\'m in trouble!