Room advice.

Started by Karen, February 07, 2015, 04:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen

Was just wondering, we've been many times to Disneyland paris and normally buy the Dream Annual Pass.  I was thinking of booking a Cheyenne room for 4 nights at £650.00 approx for just one person, then using the £300 saved to buy 2 Annual passes for the other 2 people in our group.

Has anyone booked a room like this before and would it be allowed ?

Thanks very much.  :) :)

daddyof2

I'm not sure what you're saying. Do you mean - "can I book a room for one person with 3 people actually staying?" I'm fairly sure you could do that but hotels don't normally allow it. Maybe if you somehow sneaked in...Also, the 2 other people would need to buy tickets to enter the park to buy their annual passes

dejmurph1

hi, this would be quiet normal. I have an annual pass and usually book a room for 1. Then we have one pass for the room and the other 2 people just buy their tickets, usually the €29 annual pass friends pass, at the gate. You just tell the check in staff when you check in how many are staying in the room and you pay a little extra for taxes. I think it's less than €2 per night per person. Never had any problems.

Karen

Hi, thanks very much for your help, I just thought I would rather spend the money saved booking the room for one and use it to buy my Husband and Daughter an Annual Pass.  We always save loads of money with the 20% discount at the boutiques and restaurant discount.  Then next time we go Ill get a pass  :D :D.  We always stay at the dream castle instead of a Disney Hotel but I really miss staying at the Cheyenne and being able to stay late at Billybobs and just walk back.  I never see the Cheyenne rooms on expedia as room only anymore, we used to be able to book them for £69.00 a night which was fab.

Anyway I'm rambling  :-[  thanks again for your help