Magic hours

Started by benjylovesu2, January 27, 2015, 04:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benjylovesu2

Hey guys,

Going to Disney next week! With space mountain closed is there another ride open for magic
Hours!

Also what happens in magic hours now did they ever do the character move from hotel to park

Thanks

Ben
Where dreams really do come true

msRavenswood

Maybe Orbitron and/or Buzz are open, can't say for sure though.

The characters' move happened during the Christmas season and they are still present during EMH at various locations.

stecal

Hi are the character meets during emh advertised anywhere?
thanks

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: stecal on January 27, 2015, 05:15:41 PM
Hi are the character meets during emh advertised anywhere?
thanks

No they're not advertised.
They will just meet in Mainstreet USA, you can't miss them.
It's only Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Chip 'n Dale.
Currently it's not even all of them, just a selection of 3/4 of these and all in their standard outfits.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

stecal

benjylovesu2

Thanks for the replies so far! Does anyone know about the rides during extra magic hours as in with space mountain closed is something else open to replace it?

Many thanks again

Ben

benjylovesu2

Just pushing this post to the top, does anyone know about spacemountain?

thanks

Ben

DLPWonders (Banned)

As far as I'm aware of, no replacements.
Just the same attractions as always, minus Space Mountain.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

aquacat2

I have just come back and there were no extra's, pretty much all rides were walk on's (or near enough) during EMH other than Peter Pan where I had to wait a whole 10 mins ;)
I found it odd that they didn't open Alice's Maze early however of all the attractions I imagined that would be the easiest to get open early!
Newport Bay Club- 2006
Ranch Davy Crockett - 2007
Hotel Santa Fe - 2015

Disneyprincesswannab

At New Year Chip and Dale were outside Plaza Gardens at 7.30 am. That's all we saw.

daddyof2

Last June orbitron and buzz were open during EMH but not space mountain

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: daddyof2 on February 05, 2015, 08:55:42 PM
Last June orbitron and buzz were open during EMH but not space mountain

That's probably because Space Mountain had a refurb last year from June 10th until July 4th ;)
Normally Space Mountain is part of EMH.