Boardwalk Candy Palace Refurb

Started by Riebi, April 03, 2007, 11:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

Just want let you know, that the refurb of the Boardwalk Candy Palace is finnished.

Scrooge from DisneyMagicInteractive-Forum has some pics of the new candy palace:

:arrow: http://www.disneymagicinteractive.com/f ... &start=480

Also disneytheque.com has some pics of it:

http://www.disneytheque.com/index.php?/ ... yland.html

the "segmentation" of the shop has changed. The refrigerated display case has changed the position and also the storage racks too.
The colors are rose, orange with new tiles.
Has somebody a pic before the refurb?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Kristof

Ever noticed the photosmagiques.com in the url above??  :wink:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/b ... ndy_palace

Riebi

:oops:  Oh! After shame on DLRP.fr now shame on me! :oops:

On the photosmagique pics you can figure out the differences very good!

Owain

When i went in march with my friends, we were all ready to spend, spend, spend in Boardwalk Candy place and then when we got there to find that it was having a refurb, we were disapointed  :(  !

Riebi

Oh that´s really hard. I´m also always ready to spend some money there! But last year I was disapointed about the choice. Hope they fix it to the old standards, too!

fly_with_me_dumbo

i love it, its very vintage, i love vintage, oh im all excited now for my hol

Mr.Disney

All this candy want to taste it
I love the decoration and the candy in the pilars is also verry cool
I really  wanmt shop in this store
It\'s healthy to travel beyond your imagenation

ailsa

I don't like sweets but they always look nice!

Maarten

Ouch, I have to get my sunglases when I want to look to the new colorscheme on the exterior facades... quite ugly. The shop itself looks great.

Patrick

Quote from: "Maarten"Ouch, I have to get my sunglases when I want to look to the new colorscheme on the exterior facades... quite ugly. The shop itself looks great.

What do you mean quite ugly?  It's back to the normal exterior colours it always had, just it had faded a lot lately.

Maarten

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"
Quote from: "Maarten"Ouch, I have to get my sunglases when I want to look to the new colorscheme on the exterior facades... quite ugly. The shop itself looks great.

What do you mean quite ugly?  It's back to the normal exterior colours it always had, just it had faded a lot lately.

The Tilyou building definately changed its colorscheme. And the Candy Palace facade was yellow in my opinion. I cant imagine that it once looked liked its current Buzz-green. But well, maybe someone has a pic from a few years ago?

Owain

Does this help?

Maarten

Quote from: "Owain"Does this help?

I mean a photo that was taken after a previous paint job, the Photo Magiques pics are quite up to date and show a faded exterior (at least it seems to be)...  :wink:

Patrick

I may have been wrong, I dunno I always thought that it would have been the green and pink they had painted it again.