st pancras question

Started by stecal, January 29, 2015, 03:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stecal

Hi we are getting the early eurostar on valentines day which leaves about 7am has anyone else done this and had the onboard breakfast? if so what was the choice like and roughly how much did it cost as i know my kids wont wait until we get to lille which would be better as we an hour wait there,or are there any cafes open that early in st pancras i know there are some at kings cross but i cant be bothered to trapse across to it with 3 kids and suitcases ect at 6am
thanks

daddyof2

St Pancras has a few places that you can get a breakfast (depending on what you call breakfast) - Costa, Starbucks and pret a manger if pastries, fruit toast, etc are your thing. I personally love an almond croissant, but some people aren't so impressed

stecal

Hi thanks i mean a bacon roll preferably but not sure if anything would be open at 6am at st pancras so might have to wait until on the eurostar or until we get to lille

daddyof2

You should be able to get a bacon, sausage or breakfast roll in starbucks or costa - not sure about pret a manger. If you know St Pancras at all, Starbucks and Pret are towards the north end (where the domestic platforms and lost luggage are). Costa is nearer the Eurostar check in - all depends on how you're getting to St Pancras I suppose

Fluffymilly

We always get up to St Pancras extra early so we can go for McDonalds breakfast. Its only a little walk over the road and on Saturdays they open at 5am if you are interested!!

stecal