Not been in a looong time

Started by essexmum, January 27, 2015, 06:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

essexmum

As I paid the balance yesterday, I thought it was safe to post now  ;)

I'm taking my daughter for her 15th birthday, the last time we went was for her 5th birthday so its been a while and reading these boards it seems a lot has changed.  This will be my fourth trip and my daughters second.   I've stayed in the Hotel Cheyenne (for my sons 2nd birthday - he's now a strapping lad of 17).  Davy Crocket lodges when son was 5 and the Hotel New York for daughters 5th birthday.

This time around I'm going 29th March for 4 nights staying in a Golden Forest room in the Sequoia Hotel.  We going by Euro Tunnel and I'm driving (my husband and son have both refused to come this time - more fun for us girlies).

So what's the deal with fast track?   I know I get one free with the hotel but happens in the park?  What do they cost, do I pay for them separately at the ride or pre buy a bunch?

Will come back with a few more questions later, have to go out!

Thanks in advance

amanda08

Hi :)

Fast passes are free to get by the rides that have them (which is not all by any means)  You just enter your park ticket to get one. Disney stopped selling fastpasses last year sadly - they used to be 60 euro per person per day. The only way to get one now is to stay in a suite/castle club.

DisneyRon

Quote from: essexmum on January 27, 2015, 06:09:12 PM
As I paid the balance yesterday, I thought it was safe to post now  ;)

I'm taking my daughter for her 15th birthday, the last time we went was for her 5th birthday so its been a while and reading these boards it seems a lot has changed.  This will be my fourth trip and my daughters second.   I've stayed in the Hotel Cheyenne (for my sons 2nd birthday - he's now a strapping lad of 17).  Davy Crocket lodges when son was 5 and the Hotel New York for daughters 5th birthday.

This time around I'm going 29th March for 4 nights staying in a Golden Forest room in the Sequoia Hotel.  We going by Euro Tunnel and I'm driving (my husband and son have both refused to come this time - more fun for us girlies).

So what's the deal with fast track?   I know I get one free with the hotel but happens in the park?  What do they cost, do I pay for them separately at the ride or pre buy a bunch?

Will come back with a few more questions later, have to go out!

Thanks in advance

Normal Fast Passes are free, and limited in quantity (so if you have an attraction you want to ride, but have other plans for your Hotel FastPass, head to that ride first thing in the morning and grab a FastPass for it). It'll have a return time on it, when you return within the window on the ticket they'll let you into the FastPass queue.

The Hotel FastPass you get for staying in the Golden Forest Club works exactly like a normal fastpass, however it can be used for any attraction that has a FP queue (rather than being specific for a particular ride), and it doesn't have a return time printed on it (meaning that it works all day (except between 13:00 and 16:00). To use your Hotel FastPass, just walk up to the ride you want to use it for, and hand in your FP ticket for that day (they're dated, so be careful with that) and head into the fastpass queue.

essexmum

Thanks for the response, much appreciated  ;D