Some random questions - thanks for your help

Started by sewpollyesther, January 27, 2015, 12:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sewpollyesther

1. Has anyone travelled back the the UK on Eurostar on Christmas Eve? I have read somewhere that there is no direct service, although we might prefer to take the indirect service and leave earlier anyway... At the moment outbound tickets seem to be available up to the end of November but no inbound ones so I might try and book direct on the way there and wait until 3 months before and book indirect on the way back... Just worried about the late train and missing connections or if something goes wrong.

2. Do many adults dress up for the park? I'm fancying getting myself something fun to wear for when the kids dress up, maybe Alice... But I don't want to look like a total freak.

3. Can anyone confirm if Bistrot Remy is on the Dining Plus plan? I know there was some discussion about it on here before but I couldn't find anything conclusive.

Oh and on dining, if you're booked for Christmas Eve can you still get meal plans for all the other days although you can't get them for Christmas Eve? Or can you not get meal plans at all if your stay includes Christmas Eve?

See, totally random...

polar vixen

Adults aren't allowed to dress up,  sorry,  they worry I think about child safety issues -children approaching people for photos who aren't Disney staff,  but there are ways of getting around it,  Disney Theming- mustard pants and a red to for winnice the pooh, last year my older daughter made her self a knee length satin skirt with a floorlength organza overlay which looked very princense and lots of people commented on,  or Disney tee shirts etc. Have fun getting creative!

sewpollyesther

Thanks Polar Vixen, I did wonder about that. I'll save my money for treats at the park instead then :).

daddyof2

Probably not that relevant to the time you might be travelling, but the Halloween night party is the one (I think only) exception to the adult dressing up rule.

sewpollyesther