birthday cards

Started by stecal, January 15, 2015, 10:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stecal

Hi i have never been whist it is anyone's birthday before so haven't looked but do any of the shops sell birthday cards as it is my daughters birthday whilst we are there and it would be nice to buy a card from there if they do them.
Thanks 

daddyof2

stecal

Neither do i tbh, it doesn't have to be an actual birthday card but i will take one with me in case i can't find anything suitable out there.
thanks

tinkerbell17

If you go to city hall you will get a birthday sticker for her and you can also get a birthday phone call from Mickey

daddyof2

Are you going anywhere special for a birthday dinner or lunch? I imagine my daughter's face would break with the grin if a princess was at her birthday dinner

stecal

hi thanks, she has chosen to go to rainforest cafe of all places, she will be 13 so i think she thinks she is too cool for the princess meal now but i have booked cafe mickey,inventions and sunday brunch at inventions to get the character experience for the 2 younger ones

hawian rollercoaster

Hi no they dont im afraid I made that mistake and had to go to val d europe to get one .

stecal

Quote from: hawian rollercoaster on January 15, 2015, 08:36:35 PM
Hi no they dont im afraid I made that mistake and had to go to val d europe to get one .

thanks i will try and remember to take 1 with me then

Shirley

Hi looking for some help please.
March 2015 will be our first time in Disney and while we are there my son will turn 6 :D I want to make it extra special for him. We are staying in Hotel New York and i think i have read somthing about if you are celebrating a birthday they will have baloons or somthing in the room does anyone know if this is true and if it is how do i organise it?
We have got our tickets for buffalo bills for that night and are hoping to do character lunch with cake. We were hoping on Inventions but from what i have read they only do character lunch on sunday is this true? If so we are happy enough to do cafe mickey for lunch with characters nd cake is this possible? and do inventions another night for dinner. Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions but we really don't have a clue  :-\ Thanks for Your help  :D

stecal

hi someone said in another thread last night that inventions now does character lunches everyday
www.magicforum.eu/index.php?topic=18292.0;topicseen

Shirley

Quote from: stecal on January 20, 2015, 01:24:54 PM
hi someone said in another thread last night that inventions now does character lunches everyday
www.magicforum.eu/index.php?topic=18292.0;topicseen

Thanks very much will look it up :-)