Val d'europe

Started by naisworld, January 21, 2015, 08:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naisworld

We are planning on visiting val d'europe for a day on our next trip. We will be staying in Santa Fe. What is the best way of travelling to val d'europe? If anyone has been there before any recommendations for kids (4 year old and 11 month baby)! Thanks :)

stecal

hi it is really easy to get to and only 1 train stop from the station at disney and doesn't cost very much but i can't remember how much,there is a sea life centre,children's play area and child friendly restaraunts there as well as a few toy shops etc

Disney Matt

Less than 5 mins on the train. Cost like €3.50 a return (that was dec!).
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

naisworld

Thank you both, that's great! Will definitely get the train and maybe go to the Sealife centre 😄

norhel

Back in 2009, me and my friend contacted the front desk when we stayed at SF, and they ordered a shuttle for us. Don't remember the price, but it was reasonable for both ways. We didn't wait long either. I think it was an official shuttle.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Disney Matt

Not a problem, glad to help  :)
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17