Buffalo Bill tickets for sale

Started by gingajen, January 23, 2015, 09:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gingajen

I don't know if this is allowed on this site or not. But I have bought 4 tickets (2 adults and two children) for the 18:30 show on Sunday 15th February. I now need to sell these as my husband decided, literally 1 hour after I paid for the tickets, that he'd like premium meal plans  ::)
I would like £125 for them, if anyone is interested.
I opted to print the tickets at home, so I could either print the tickets and post them to you, or forward the email I received from Ticketnet.fr
Thanks for reading.

Sulley15

I would but don't arrive until Monday morning...
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

stecal

Hi did you take out the 7 euro cancellation insurance as if you did you might be able to get a refund

gingajen

No, I didn't. That would have been the sensible thing to do. Never mind  :)

stecal

Hi have you got half board or full board? as i have half board and will have spare vouchers 1 night which i'm told i can use at counter service restaraunts for face value at lunchtime but obviously that wont work if you got full board vouchers

paulandmary1006

captain rocket

Just as a matter of interest, it is very unlikely that you could have claimed on insurance even if you had taken it out. Insurance is normally for unexpected events, not if you just change your mind! Hope this makes you feel better about it.