Rules for the Hotel Fastpass?

Started by mikkelnl, January 04, 2015, 01:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyRon

Quote from: Mathierson24 on April 05, 2015, 08:15:59 PM
Which hotels give out Hotel Fast Passes?

Disneyland Hotel (Standard rooms), and Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest rooms get Hotel Fastpasses.

VIP Fastpasses are given for Disneyland Hotel Castle Club rooms and Suites, Hotel New York Empire State Club rooms and Suites and Sequoia Lodge Suites.

essexmum

I've just got back from DLP have stayed in a Golden Forest Room at the Sequoa, you get issued one fass pass per day for every person staying in the room.  So as there was just myself and my daughter we got one each per day (2 in total).  You can choose any ride you want that has a FP lane but they are taken off you as you go through the FP lane.  They are single use, not multiple use.  They are date stamped s make sure you use the correct one for the correct day and you can't use them between 1pm and 4pm.

HTH

Disney Matt

Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

cmpeter

Disneyland Hotel (Standard rooms), and Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest rooms get Hotel Fastpasses.

VIP Fastpasses are given for Disneyland Hotel Castle Club rooms and Suites, Hotel New York Empire State Club rooms and Suites and Sequoia Lodge Suites.

So no Hotel Fastpasses if you are staying at Hotel NY or any other hotel than DL or SL Golden Forest?  Bummer...we are at Hotel NY (regular room).

littlebitofpixiedust

I can confirm you do not get them I HNY standard rooms, have stayed there on 4 occasions and not had only had them staying in DLH and you get them in golden forest (wich we've never done)

cmpeter

Thank you for the confirmation, even if it wasn't the answer I wanted to hear.   :D