Parade times in January?

Started by tashadec, May 09, 2015, 11:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tashadec

We've just booked to go to Disneyland Paris in January for my daughters first birthday. Being off on maternity leave until September I'm hoping to have most things sorted before the chaos of work gets in the way...don't want to get there are have to fly by the seat of my pants.

Forgive my ignorance but does Anyway anyone know what the parade times are likely to be in January and is there a nighttime display or show at any of the parks at all in winter? I haven't been for 10 years so have no idea how the park operates! I want to get this right for my 5 year old.

glenn

The parade I think starts at 3 or 4 p.m in winter,and dreams is the evening show,which
Is at park closing time.

DLPWonders (Banned)

In January the parade is at 16.45.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

tashadec

Ok so 16:45 for the parade. (thank you) ...what about the night show? Does the park close around 6pm?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: tashadec on May 10, 2015, 11:13:31 AM
Ok so 16:45 for the parade. (thank you) ...what about the night show? Does the park close around 6pm?

You have to check once the closing times for January are available.
This is usually around October/November.
The park can close at 6pm, but just as easily at 7, 8, 9 or even 10pm.
It varies per day and week, and also if it is a weekday or weekend.
Disney Dreams is always at closing of the park though.
So if the park for example closes at 7pm, then that's the time Disney Dreams starts.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

polar vixen

Although it's unlikely that they'll stop dreams,  i. Think it's only confirmed til end of Feb

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: polar vixen on May 10, 2015, 05:12:38 PM
Although it's unlikely that they'll stop dreams,  i. Think it's only confirmed til end of Feb

It's officially confirmed until September of this year.
But it's not going anywhere for a long time.