Random Disney express/HNY query

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, December 28, 2014, 09:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Hi,
Even though I'm a reguar to DLP. I have 2 random questions, firstly can I book Disney express independently somehow? Who I need to book our hotel and park tickets says they can't add it!? And we have to use this particular company as its a voucher for a holiday. We really need this service as myself my son (wheelchair user) my friend and daughter (in pram) are only ones in our party. And it's going to be hard lugging the cases and pushing the children all the way though the village.

Ok secondly on our HNY visit a couple of years ago we paid for Disney express and our bags were in our rooms! Is this always HNY/Disneyland hotels routine? Or was it a once of?

Any ideas or help appreciated, we'd usually have help at hand but this time it's just us.

ewormas

Hi

You can book Disney express if you ring Disneyland Paris on 08448003254 and book it separately there from what I understand. The cost is £16 return per adult,with no charge for children. Ive added it to my booking but booked Eurostar separately to save cash so I can't see any problem. I have no idea bout HNY- sorry.

littlebitofpixiedust

Thankyou very much for your answer :) I feel so relieved now. Thanks  :)

daddyof2

My experience is that our bags were with the concierge but brought up straight away when we went to the HNY in the evening - I'm sure that's a minor "down side" though

littlebitofpixiedust

Well we now have an extra pair of hands coming along :) so not so worried now!
Shes also a first timer and never been to DLP so I very excited to see her reaction, is it just me that loves taking a first timer along? Lol. I love seeing other peoples take on a Disney trip. I don't know how many countless hours I've spent watching vlogs... Booking Friday!
I'm also looking forward to staying in HNY very much so stayed there twice over the years, and for some reason it works out cheaper than the sequioa lodge/NBC and only £150 between us, staying there rather than the Cheyenne/Santa fe. Very good deal just hope it's not gone by Friday!

sarahmumof4

We stayed at the Adagio two years ago , booked the hotel through Thomas Cook and the Eurostar directly .

I paid for disney express through Thomas Cook.
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄