Photopass+

Started by BenRM, December 19, 2014, 12:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarahh83

do the photos have a watermark/logo on them? id hate to buy the photopass and then have photos with that sort of stuff emblazoned across them

if anyone has examples of the photopass pic quality id love to see!
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: sarahh83 on January 10, 2015, 05:58:13 PM
do the photos have a watermark/logo on them? id hate to buy the photopass and then have photos with that sort of stuff emblazoned across them

if anyone has examples of the photopass pic quality id love to see!

They have "©Disney" small on the left bottom. But it's not annoying or anything.

This is one of mine:

°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

QueenLisa

Cute, are you allowed print them off yourself with that (c) logo ?

BenRM

Using basic photo editing software you could just crop the bottom of the image off if it bothered you that much.

DisneyRon

Quote from: Lisakeane72 on January 10, 2015, 07:58:24 PM

I would assume they'd grant you license for personal use, for commercial use might be a different story, but personal use should be fine. :) You can probably read the exact rules in the usage policy for the Photopass+. :)

norhel

Quote from: Lisakeane72 on January 10, 2015, 07:58:24 PM

I haven't used the photopass at DLP  in many years, but when I was at WDW  in 2010 and 2013 I got a copyright release with the photopass pictures basically saying I can use the photos for personal use. I assume that it's the same at DLP.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California