Davey Crockett kitchen

Started by Diamondsuzie, December 13, 2014, 07:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diamondsuzie

Hi everyone,
Got 5 sleeps till we go and realised I'm not sure what's provided in the kitchen:
Toaster
Oven
Hob
Microwave

Help?  It's not like it's summer and I can do BBQs!!!
Thanks

polar vixen

There's no oven and I can't remember if there a toaster, definitely a microwave and hob though. Take pot noodles,  and why not bbq ( only one person has to stand in the cold to cook it!) ? We took a fire log from home bargains and lit that in the bbq stand to roast marshmallows,  it was so fun!

A&S&O

When we stayed there (14 years ago!) there was an oven.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

polar vixen

Maybe it depends, what I thought was going to be an an oven under the hob was actually the dishwasher! (last june, premium cabin)

Diamondsuzie

Bet it's a Health and Safety thing then!  What a shame but just means we'll do more meals out I guess. No chance of hubby doing BBQ in December I'm afraid!

polar vixen

The buffet onsite is nice, and if you've had a decent meal during the day you could always get a baguette, some ham, fruit, cheese etc from the shop, and make yourself a relatively cheap but lovely tea.

DisneyDonna

I'm pretty sure our cabin had an oven, but then again we stayed in a Premium Plus cabin...

LotsoHugginBear

Three stays during the last 2 years at the Ranch: no oven! Toasters are availabel at the reception.
there are 2-4 boilingplates and a microwve and of corse the BBQ outside the cabin.

Diamondsuzie

Ooh, thanks. Will have to ask fora toaster at least!  Cheers everyone x