Getting out of queue

Started by Pixie Dust, December 20, 2014, 05:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixie Dust

Hi everyone!

Just booked a lastminute trip to DLP for the 3th and 4th of january. Just in time to see the amazing shows, can't wait!!  :D :D
Thing is I'm traveling with someone who doesn't want to take the rollercoaster rides if they make loopings (does space mountain make loopings?), but I really want to. So she wants to wait untill I'm back. Ofcourse that's not what I want for her.
So is it possible for her to wait with me in line till it's my turn and then go back to wait for me outside? (and for the fastpasses queue?) In that way we can still have a lot of fun!

And then something completely else:
I don't really know how busy it will be those days. Would you recommend to make a reservation for dinner? And how can I arrange that (without calling to some French phonenumber)? We won't be staying in one of the Disneyhotels.

Thanks in advance!

daddyof2

As the 3rd and 4th are the weekend, right after New Year's, then I would assume it will be busy so if you really want to eat somewhere in particular then phone in advance. There's info on the dining pages on here. If not too bothered, make reservations at City Hall or at the restaurant itself when you arrive. If you're happy to eat at "counter service" restaurants, then just turn up when you're hungry. It doesn't matter whether you're staying at a Disney hotel or not.
I think any ride that you go on there's an option for non-riders to go straight to the exit. There ARE plenty of more sedate rides though that you can enjoy together - POTC, Phantom Manor, Star Tours, Peter Pan's Flight, etc

DisneyRon

Space Mountain Mission 1 had a loop or two, so I assume Mission 2 will as well (I'm not much of a Rollercoaster fan either).

As for making dining reservations, better safe than sorry I'd say. It's a free service (apart from phone costs), but unlike WDW you can't make reservations online, you'll need to call DLPs service desk (which offers English service I might add). You can also make reservations at City Hall in the park once you're there, but you may find restaurants fully booked.

The number is +33 1 60 30 40 50

nathalie

Space Mountain in Paris has indeed loops.

I believe they have a chicken exit?  (I think TOT and Rock 'n' Rollercoaster have them for sure)
So your friend can wait in line with you, and when it's your turn to get on, she/he can just take the chicken exit to go outside.