Doing the Guided Tour multiple times?

Started by IntoTheWoods, November 30, 2014, 03:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IntoTheWoods

Hello everybody :)

Just wanted to ask a quick question - We did the guided tour in the Disneyland Park on our last trip in summer and were thinking about doing it again. It was just a wonderful and very informative experience. Does it differ from Guide to Guide or is it the same Tour every time? Is it worth doing it twice/multiple times?

On a side note - How good is the Tour in the Studio Parks? Is it worth a try? 
Where nothing's clear.
Where witches, ghosts and wolves appear

DisneyRon

I'm quite curious about the Studios tour as well, I had one scheduled last time, but I managed to send myself to hospital 30 minutes before it started. ;) Didn't have time to reschedule, so it's on my wish-list for my next trip. :D

As for the Guided tour, I imagine there is some fixed information, and some sections left to interpretation by the guides, as well as adjustments made depending on guests. But I'll let other who have done the tour multiple times answer that, I've only had the tour once. :)

daddyof2

I've not been enough times and with the right circumstances to do the guided tour AT ALL, never mind more than once. However, I bet plenty of people go frequently and do almost exactly the same things each time, so why not do the tour again? Personally, we're looking at doing some different stuff when we go next year to when we went this year, but no doubt will do some of the same stuff.

A&S&O

We did the tour for the first time this summer. Our guide concentrated on Main Street because he said this was his favourite part of the park (maybe also because it was raining?), he said other guides concentrate on different areas of the park.
We asked, if we did the tour again, could we specify certain areas and he said yes, just ask when you book.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?