parades/dreams show

Started by annesafc, November 16, 2014, 05:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annesafc

we go next april and have booked half board plus, we are planning on booking meals before we go. How far in advance can we find out times of parades and park opening, closing show etc?? or can anyone advice best time for booking evening meal?

thanks

norhel

Quote from: annesafc on November 16, 2014, 05:43:51 PM
we go next april and have booked half board plus, we are planning on booking meals before we go. How far in advance can we find out times of parades and park opening, closing show etc?? or can anyone advice best time for booking evening meal?

thanks

The parade time you can see here https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/media/wdpro-dlp-assets/prod/en-gb/system/images/show-and-parades.pdf
It's usually up the date the program starts.

The parks hours you can see here: http://www.dlpguide.com/calendar/monthly-park-hours/
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

DLPWonders (Banned)

Disney Magic On Parade will be on at 17:30 and Disney Dreams at closing time of the park.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

christarry85

So much useful info on here!

We are going in the w/c 30th March, do you think the same timings would apply then? E.g parade at 5:30, Dreams at sometime after 9pm?

If so it seems best to book dinner in park for perhaps 6:30pm? I am aiming to book in advance (2 months prior to arrival) to ensure we can eat where we want.

Thanks

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: christarry85 on November 26, 2014, 09:58:46 AM
So much useful info on here!

We are going in the w/c 30th March, do you think the same timings would apply then? E.g parade at 5:30, Dreams at sometime after 9pm?

If so it seems best to book dinner in park for perhaps 6:30pm? I am aiming to book in advance (2 months prior to arrival) to ensure we can eat where we want.

Thanks

Parade is at 17:30.
Dreams however is not after 21:00, it's at closing time of the park.
Meaning, if the park closes at 19:00, Dreams is at 19:00.
Opening hours for March and further aren't known yet, so you don't know yet at what time Dreams will be on.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

christarry85

Thanks, I looked at the last week of March from this year and saw the closing times in that week were 21:30 or later - I guess the pattern is roughly the same each year?

The key thing though is that there should be time to eat between the parade and the show.

Thanks