early moring hours characters

Started by polar vixen, October 26, 2014, 01:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polar vixen

I saw a list of scheduled places that meet n greets were going to take place during early morning hours after character meets were cut from hotels, but I can't find it now, and one know where I can find it please?

msRavenswood

This article has all the information you need in french.

If you don't speak french here are the characters and locations:

From November 13 until early December Mickey & Minnie will be doing meet & greets at the Main Street Gazebo, while Goofy and Pluto will be present at the Boarding House.

From early December until January 11 Mickey & Minnie will be in their most beautiful Christmas attire for a meet & greet at the Main Street Gazebo. Donald will be replacing Goofy and Pluto at the Boarding House, with the latter being present in front of Main Street Motors.

Finally, Chip & Dale will be doing meet & greets near the Plaza Gardens restaurant.

Esti

It's a shame they're killing Descent of the Stairs for this. I really liked going and having different characters every day, and the characters dancing! I hope the add more characters soon. Oh well, at least I'll be able to have a picture with Donald without having to fight with the whole hotel.

Gemma W

I hope by early December they mean Dec 1st lol as we are there 1st-3rd and would love to meet Mickey and Minnie in their Christmas attire!

MrsPirate

Our last day is 13th November, it will be interesting to see how this works out.

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

pialykke

I really thought they would make it more special - not just the "common" characters.... What a shame to scrap the Descent of the Stairs for this...!! Not good enough! :( Gutted! I would have liked to see more "rare" characters out during EMH, instead of the "standard" ones - who you can meet in all sorts of other places anyway....... Boooohoooo...  :'(

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

AislingM

What was especially nice about the hotel meet and greets was that even though you were meeting " common" characters was that you were getting to meet them in outfits appropriate to the environment , like in Cheyenne Mickey and Minnie sometimes had their cowboy outfits on and park ranger outfits in Sequoia so it never felt like you were getting the same photo. Any word on Santa Goofy this year? That was a nice photo too. A little upset that Il miss Mickey and Minnie in Christmas outfits , especially since Christmas season starts November 10th.
Hotel Cheyenne January 1998, 99, 2000,
Newport Bay May 2002
Hotel Cheyenne January 03,04,05,06,07,08, 10,12
Sequoia Lodge January 2009, Feb 2013
Hotel New York November 11, Feb 14
Newport Bay November 14

grovesie

No characters this morning at the New York hotel :'(