Mickeys winter wonderland?

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, October 19, 2014, 07:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Ok just wondering if they still show mickeys winter wonderland in the theatre in frontierland?
We've only ever been twice on Christmas season and i can remember seeing it once. Really enjoyed this and really hoping they still do it :)

msRavenswood

The Chaparral theatre has been unused for quite some time now. They are currently refurbishing it for a rumoured Frozen show, so probably no Mickey's Winter Wonderland show I'm afraid!

captain rocket

There is certainly no Mickey's Winter Wonderland and has'nt been for a couple of years now. The rumoured Frozen sing a long show may not be opening until next year or next week, you know how secretive DLRP are with these things!

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: captain rocket on October 19, 2014, 11:50:17 AM
There is certainly no Mickey's Winter Wonderland and has'nt been for a couple of years now. The rumoured Frozen sing a long show may not be opening until next year or next week, you know how secretive DLRP are with these things!

The new Frozen show will make it's debute at the end of June 2015, with the start of the Summer season.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

littlebitofpixiedust

Thanks for replies guys!
Shame it isn't on :( and yes they're secretive about things! The frozen thing isn't it going to be a sing along rather than a show? Not sure how reliable the source was that I heard it from.