Marie

Started by tinkerbell17, October 15, 2014, 03:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinkerbell17

Hi all don't know if there is already a post about this sorry if there is me and my bf are visiting on the 20th November and I was just wondering if Marie would be out for Christmas as she is not just now she has clearly replaced Duffy so do any of you think she will be out thanks in advance  :D

DLPWonders (Banned)

There are no plans to send her out for Christmas, just Halloween.
Ofcourse this can always change, but I wouldn't count on it.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

amanda08

There is an Arisctocats Brunch on the 23rd (which we are going to - yayy!)  So that is one way to see if you are still around then?

tinkerbell17

Hi Amanda is that on the 23rd November and do u know where I think I know where but just like it to be confirmed thanks for your replys

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: tinkerbell17 on October 15, 2014, 07:11:33 PM
Hi Amanda is that on the 23rd November and do u know where I think I know where but just like it to be confirmed thanks for your replys

It's the Sunday character brunch at the Inventions restaurant of the Disneyland Hotel.
Price is 65€ for adults and 32€ for children.
It's indeed the 23rd of November.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''