Anyone stayed in Hi Park Serris Val D'Euroe

Started by crewsix, October 06, 2014, 01:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crewsix

Hi has anyone stayed in hi park serris hotel?
Realistically how long is the walk, the first shuttle bus isnt early enough in the morning to use EMH
Is it an easy enough route?
It comes across as a great hotel, can anyone contradict this?

twentythingamabobs

Hi! I have stayed there 3 times and will be staying there again in 3 and a half weeks  ;D It is really nice, the rooms are always spotless, beds are comfy, plenty of room, we even had a huge balcony last time we stayed. The walk is really easy, we often walk to and from the parks as the bus gets really busy after Dreams as you can imagine! It takes about 10-15 mins to get to Disney Village from the hotel (you basically turn right outside the hotel, walk to the end of the road, turn right again then turn left at the roundabout - you will see the IMAX from there) Hope you enjoy your stay and have a magical time  :)

crewsix

Thank you so much def looking forward to it now going to book this week, we are staying actually over christmas and we have been battling with Santa Fe (with two very girlie girls) and the Hi Park and the Hi Park seems to be ticking all the right boxes.  It looks so much nicer and we were going to bring a small table top christmas tree to make it a bit more christmassy. 

twentythingamabobs

Aw bringing a Christmas tree is a brilliant idea! I've never been over Christmas time, it will be amazing I'm sure. The buses run fairly late after Dreams so if the girls (or you!) can't face the walk home, there's time to have a look in shops etc if you dont want to fight the crowds for the earliest bus.

Esti

Maybe you've already seen this video, but Steve from Dedicated to DLP went there and uploaded this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGvJ5fPpOGg&list=UUqaNANjbIUlOGEEROJhcz2A

crewsix

Thanks Basketca, hadn't seen it, looks great.  Ohhh the countdown begins

never2old

It's a great hotel, we've stayed there twice already this year and are going back in a couple of days  :) (and again in November  ;D ;D)

The rooms are really nice, with our little girl it's perfect, because at night we can let her go to sleep in the bedroom and we can stay up and watch TV in the living room.  Plus it's really close to the parks, we drive so I've never tried the shuttle, but from the hotel to the DV carpark is a 2 minute drive  :D