Photo pass +

Started by led1982, October 06, 2014, 05:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Hi, I'm very interested in adding this to our booking, could someone please share the no. to call on? 
Thanks in advance

led1982

I rang 0330 123 1644 today and added it to my package for £33.

michellemumof2xx

I heard this was only valid for trips upto December. Can this now be added for trips next yr? We go in Feb and I would like to add this :)
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

lewton2

Can you prebook this if you have booked via a travel agent instead with disney, also we are going the end of next week.

cazspence

Quote from: lewton2 on October 16, 2014, 03:04:12 PM
Can you prebook this if you have booked via a travel agent instead with disney, also we are going the end of next week.

No only for direct bookings with disney at the moment.

lewton2

Thanks thought it would be only direct.

Gemmawebb

So is the idea you phone to purchase then collect it somewhere on arrival at the park? I'm not staying in the Disney Hotels so dont have an agent to book through, but I still phone the same number?
Sorry I'm just a little confused  :P and want to get all my trip planning spot on so we make the most of it as we are only there for 2 days.

cazspence

Quote from: Gemmawebb on October 16, 2014, 04:52:45 PM
So is the idea you phone to purchase then collect it somewhere on arrival at the park? I'm not staying in the Disney Hotels so dont have an agent to book through, but I still phone the same number?
Sorry I'm just a little confused  :P and want to get all my trip planning spot on so we make the most of it as we are only there for 2 days.

No. It's only available to prebook if you are staying onsite and have booked through disney as far as I'm aware. Then when you arrive at your hotel to check in your pack is waiting for you along with your park tickets etc. You can buy it when you arrive at the park so it's not essential to have it pre booked the saving is about €10 I think.