Photo pass +

Started by led1982, October 06, 2014, 05:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

led1982

Any news on how the new photo pass + is going since the launch? Quite interested for when we go next month 😃

DisneyManiac

Yeah I'm interested as well, gonna give it a whirl next week!

led1982

Maybe you could let me know what it's like when you get back 😃

Hope you have a great time.

jeakat24

I'd also like to know, too. I want to get it on our trip in February but if there are barely any photo pass photographers in the park it probably won't pay for us
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

itslizi

I kinda wish it was available in September, as I would have been tempted. Whilst the price may seem high, I would happily pay that to get access to all the photographs taken by the photographers, and I believe it would include my ride photographs.

I queued at Toon Studio to met Mickey Mouse, and they photographer took around 6 photographs, and obviously I wouldn't want to pay for more than one to be printed and that was 15€ for just one print. I could have then waited for Buzz Lightyear and got another set of photographs there, then the various ride photographs that I would love to have but unwilling to pay for a print of each. I would of had a ride photograph from Space Mountain, two from Big Thunder Mountain, another two from Buzz Lightyear and then if Pirates of the Caribbean was open for our visit we would have gone on that at least once a day.

So I feel that 50€ isn't that bad considering, and if you had went to Princess Pavilion you would have even more photographs by the end of your stay. On my next visit, I hope to make use of Photo Pass+ as I enjoy official photographs as they keep as memories.

Daddydan8

This mighth seem like a stupid question but what is Photo Pass + please?

DisneyManiac

By The Way, if you add the option on over the phone it's actually only £33 at the moment. Quite a bargain!

cazspence

Quote from: DisneyManiac on October 07, 2014, 06:42:49 PM
By The Way, if you add the option on over the phone it's actually only £33 at the moment. Quite a bargain!

I was told that offer was only available until the 6th (yesterday)

DisneyManiac

Oh yeah, it must have been before then! ::)

Gemma W

Hi I am probably being a little dim here but I cant seem to find anywhere that you can purchse the package before you go? am i missing it somewhere or is it something you can only do once there? Wish I had seen the post about the special price too :( £33 sounds like a bargain! xx

cazspence

You need to phone up to add it. I phoned up today and it's still £33.

Gemma W

ah fab ringing now! thanks so much!

polar vixen

I'm guessing it is in operation if you can purchaseit then? Gonna call tomorrow, am I understanding right that when you get this package you can print the photos yourself at home? Can you download then to your computer?

Nulles

Is there anyway to order PP+ online or is it currently only available over the phone?

I am just planning my first trip to DLP but this is a total bargain compared to what I pay at WDW.  My conversion may be off but I think I even paid more than 50 euro for the Aulani photopass (which had limited picture opportunities).