Disney Dream Light Ears

Started by JamieP, October 09, 2014, 10:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieP

I'm going to Disney at the end of November and wanted to know if it's worth buying the light up ears from Disney store uk or is it better to wait and buy them in Paris? More importantly will they still feature once the park goes into full Christmas mode?

caspdex

Hardly anyone had them tonight.

DLPWonders (Banned)

They will also sync with Disney Dreams of Christmas.

I don't know if you have an annual passport?
If so, it's probably cheaper to buy them in the park. But otherwise I don't think it really matters.

To be honest, I have a pair and I always wear them.
But I don't really feel it's worth the money since they are pretty much a big fail and no one really wears them.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

c3po

Lots of people were wearing them last week, but hardly any of them synched with the show.
[size=85]1972 - Disneyland; 1974 - WDW; 1988 - Disneyland; 1996 - Disneyland; 1998 - Disneyland; 2000 - Disneyland; 2003 - WDW (Coronado Springs & Grosvenor Resort); 2009 - DLP (Newport Bay Club); October 2010 - DLP (Sequoia Lodge); October 2014 (Disneyland Hotel); September 2015 (Sequoia Lodge); March 2017 (Sequoia Lodge GF)

andrew@magicaldlp

If you buy some you are really buying them for the people behind you!  ;)
Massive Disneyland Paris fan and owner of Magical Disneyland Paris - www.magicaldlp.co.uk