Halloween

Started by RyanPosh, September 17, 2014, 09:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanPosh

Hi

First post for me. We're off to DLP for the second time at the end of October (the off to WDW in May - exciting times!).  :D

A quick question for Halloween. Our girls were discussing the need to take their princess costumes for at least one day, but also a halloween costume. They've got me panicking that i'll only have room for a spare pair of socks! So, does anybody know if we would be able to buy halloween costumes in one of the Disney shops within the park / village?

Many thanks

loulou169

Hi!! Your gonna love Halloween! I've been twice and tbh I've never seen Halloween costumes for sale just the normal Disney ones. I think your best bet would be to take your own just in case (which will also save u a few bob!!) I'm sorry I'm not of much help and I hope someone else will be of more help x
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

RyanPosh

:) Thanks for your reply.

Yes, it looks like it's going to be a special time.

amanda08

When we have been in october we have pretty much always seen Halloween costumes :)  and in august when I was there I saw some pretty cool nightmare before xmas girls halloween outfits, some skeleton cowboy ones and also the outifit from Maleficent which was fab!

grovesie

Sounds like you'll be there the same time as us from 25th Oct

Mrsya

We're going on 22nd and I'm on the look out for glow in the dark dress up for my little boy! My dd is too young this year. I can't wait!