The Studios are open for longer during the Spookiest Time of the Year!

Started by DisneyManiac, September 27, 2014, 09:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

Straight from the NEW official website, Walt Disney Studios Studio Hours have now been extended to close at 9pm! This ab fab (absolutely fabulous)! I know this isn't set in stone but only 3 weeks away from my visit to the movie studio, I'm pretty sure this is permanent!

This information is according to my visit which is mid-October, 19th to 23rd.

jimtrim

Thanks for that DisneyManiac :)
... it seems the first 2 weeks the studios are open till 6pm weekdays, 7pm weekends, then
...from Sat 18th they are open till 9 pm for the rest of the month!
YAY  ;D - guess Bistrot Chez Remy will stay open for this extra time, but probably quite a few attractions will close a bit/ hour or two earlier...

... drawing by day, dreaming by night, Disney fan all the time!:)
http://www.jimtrim.co.uk/

Mrsya

Been told by everyone to expect monster queues during oct half term so every little bit of good news all helps! Very happy!

vampira

I'm going October 20 - 22, and I read the same thing yesterday!  ;D
I would love to see the tower of terror in the evening.  :D
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney"

RockNRoller

Sure I read somewhere else that this was happening because Disneyland Park is closing earlier to give them time to put the Christmas decorations up
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

cazspence

Quote from: RockNRoller on September 29, 2014, 04:25:35 PM
Sure I read somewhere else that this was happening because Disneyland Park is closing earlier to give them time to put the Christmas decorations up

Nope main park is still open till 10pm. At the start of nov emh moves to the studios, that's when they put up the xmas decs.

RockNRoller

Quote from: cazspence on September 29, 2014, 07:02:45 PM
Quote from: RockNRoller on September 29, 2014, 04:25:35 PM

Nope main park is still open till 10pm. At the start of nov emh moves to the studios, that's when they put up the xmas decs.
Aha, thanks, knew Id seen it somewhere.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

gearbox2005

Hi all,
What are the school half term dates? I'm going towards the end of October but I'm not sure when the school holiday is.

Disneyprincesswannab

24th October-2nd November-massively busy but full of bustle and atmosphere!

Mrsya

French half term is also the week before. Starts 20th October as they get two weeks off. We thought we might miss the worst of it going just before uk half term 22nd-27th but apparently not...

DisneyManiac

Quote from: Mrsya on October 01, 2014, 12:20:29 AM
French half term is also the week before. Starts 20th October as they get two weeks off. We thought we might miss the worst of it going just before uk half term 22nd-27th but apparently not...

It's gonna be busy, but not as busy as the week after...

Mrsya

Quote from: DisneyManiac on October 01, 2014, 05:56:54 PM
Quote from: Mrsya on October 01, 2014, 12:20:29 AM

It's gonna be busy, but not as busy as the week after...

...and the good(ish) news just keeps on comin'!