Disneyland Paris Hotel New York

Started by Disneypluto, September 08, 2014, 12:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: DisneyRon on September 10, 2014, 03:21:44 PM
I'm guessing they're not officially confirming anything until they've actually locked in the dates. That might be the best move, but they should be quick about it, as you don't want people accidentally booking during a time that the hotel is closed. :)

I said the exact thing over the phone, they said call back in a few weeks.

Disneypluto

Quote from: DisneyGagaChick on September 10, 2014, 03:28:32 PM
Quote from: DisneyRon on September 10, 2014, 03:21:44 PM
I'm guessing they're not officially confirming anything until they've actually locked in the dates. That might be the best move, but they should be quick about it, as you don't want people accidentally booking during a time that the hotel is closed. :)

I said the exact thing over the phone, they said call back in a few weeks.

So its a matter of wait and see then huh...Wish they will make their minds up and get the dates sorted out  ::)

sewpollyesther

Next brochures are out end of October (for Winter 2015/2016) - I asked because I want to book for Christmas - so it would make sense that they would confirm it then if work was going to happen during that period.

Disneypluto

So we still don't know what is happening with this hotel... ::)

DisneyGagaChick

Disneypluto

Does Anyone have any more updates on HNY :)

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: Disneypluto on October 04, 2014, 09:35:36 AM
Does Anyone have any more updates on HNY :)

It has been confirmed that the HNY will close for an entire year (in late 2015) for refurbishment.

Disneypluto

Did they give a date when it will close?

Livvipivvi

Although I've not got a clue when it's going to close, I thought that it would make sense if they closed it just after Christmas with an aim to reopen in time for the next Christmas period.  I thought because the HNY holds the festive extras such as the character Christmas Lunch, it made sense for it to close as early as possible after the festive period and have a big reopening the end of next year, having a lovely new hotel for people to have their Christmas lunch in, etc. This would mean that they would not have the full 12 months though, probably just over 11 months, but still enough time to do the makeover  ;).

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!