Sleeping Beauty Suite

Started by DisneyMichelle, September 04, 2014, 12:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyRon

During the guided tour I had during my last stay in DLP the guide mentioned that the Cinderella Suite is around €7500 per night, so yeah... consider that out of my reach for forever unless I win the lottery. ;D

Livvipivvi

Quote from: DisneyRon on October 04, 2014, 01:16:21 PM
During the guided tour I had during my last stay in DLP the guide mentioned that the Cinderella Suite is around €7500 per night, so yeah... consider that out of my reach for forever unless I win the lottery. ;D

Omg! Why would anyone pay that kinda money for a room that they spend hardly any time in! The Castle Club I can understand as staying in those rooms gives you access to the perks including those VERY handy VIP FP's  ;). But anything above them seems a waste of money to me.  But then I would never have that kind of money to waste unfortunately, so maybe those with it see it as nothing lol.  I asked the suites CS advisor how many CC rooms they had, and she said they only have 8! No wonder they sell out so quickly.

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

DisneyRon

Only 8! :o Ok, that's a lot less than I expected honestly. Here I was thinking a dozen or two at minimum, but they're all located around the central core of the hotel, and the suites take up a lot of room in that particular section as they're all fairly large compared to normal rooms. So I guess that's reasonable, and indeed explains why they go so fast.

There's not a lot of space left once you account for those and the associated infrastructure I imagine.
The elevator shafts alone will take out a few rooms already, as they're pretty noisy and you can't put suites too close to them.

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: Livvipivvi on October 04, 2014, 02:04:54 PM
Omg! Why would anyone pay that kinda money for a room that they spend hardly any time in!

Exactly my point.

Those infinite passes would be a delight to use though  :P

DisneyRon

Quote from: DisneyGagaChick on October 04, 2014, 07:31:35 PM
Quote from: Livvipivvi on October 04, 2014, 02:04:54 PM
Omg! Why would anyone pay that kinda money for a room that they spend hardly any time in!

Exactly my point.

Those infinite passes would be a delight to use though  :P

Oh, you can buy VIP passes for yourself if you wish though, they're €60 per person per day. ;)
Generally not worth doing, but a great bonus if you're staying in the Castle Club or one of the suites.

As for who would use the Cinderella Suite, well a visiting Sheik is a prime candidate, those generally have more money than sense as it is, and want to maintain a certain level of luxury, decorum and privacy and that suite offers just that. ;D